$60.00 – $120.00
90 min session $120
60 min session $90
30 min session $60
Reiki is a healing modality that already exists within each of us. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “Universal” and Ki which is “life force energy”. When we allow this beautiful, pure life force energy to flow through us, our bodies are able to participate in the healing process. Reiki assists our bodies in reducing stress which allows healing on many levels.
Our bodies are amazing vessels of energy. The physical body has inner energy pathways known as chakras and an outer energy field, known as the aura. When these are out of balance, we are more likely to experience “dis-ease”…in one form or another. Reiki is helpful for whole body wellness…Body, Mind & Spirit! A Reiki practitioner acts as a conduit for the flow of this energy. I work with your body to help direct the path of the healing energy to the areas in the body that need healing. Reiki heals by flowing through our energy fields, cleansing and restoring them with positive energy.
A typical session takes place in a quiet, private setting. The client remains fully clothed as they relax comfortably on a padded table.
Common benefits of Reiki:
– Restores balance to mind, body, and spirit
– Relieves anxiety/stress
– Accelerates healing from injuries and surgeries
– Reduces emotional and physical pain
– Diminishes muscular tension
– Assists with life transitions and changes
– Releases limiting beliefs and habits
– Clears unhealthy attachments and releases trauma
– Strengthens self-love and promotes Universal compassion/love
– Increases sleep, relaxation, mental clarity, and productivity
– Enhances communication
– Helps one discover their purpose and life path
– Restores health from physical illness and disease
Reiki is a healing modality that already exists within each of us. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “Universal” and Ki which is “life force energy”. Reiki assists our bodies in reducing stress which allows healing on many levels.
30 Minutes Established clients as part of a Health & Wellness Plan
90 Minutes New clients (includes consultation)
90 Minutes Established clients wanting a more in-depth session
60 Minutes Established clients/follow-up care
30 min, 60 min, 90 min